I’m so happy to have been nominated for the celebrated Sunshine Blogger Award by my very dear friend Kriti AKA TheIntrospectiveScribbler. She truly is one of a kind and an ideal friend one could wish for. I love her heartfelt poems and humorous posts. Thank you so much Kriti for considering me worth for this nomination!
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
If you were to meet yourself from an alternate universe , what would you do with them?
I would just wave my hand like a sweeper with an idiotic grin on my face! (You know I am a weirdo). 😁
What’s more important for you, food or sleep?
It has to be food! Didn’t you know that food and I are like made for each other?
Favourite breed of dog/cat?
None. I don’t want to have either of them, so never gave it a thought.
Five people you cannot live without?
Myself, myself, myself, myself and myself! In short, myself × 5.
Do you think you would survive a zombie apocalypse? (I know I wouldn’t, I’m too clumsy)
Nah. I think I’ll faint and never wake up again (if that makes sense to you).
What is the best name you can think of for a baby?
If it’s a boy, then Aadi. If it’s a girl, then Naina.
Do you like your own name or would you want to change it? What would you change it to?
I love my name! But still if I had to change it, I would change it to Prarthana.
Would you rather lose your feet or your hands?
I would rather lose my feet. (I don’t know why I love my hands more!)
If you were to meet me, what is the first thing you would say to me? (except for the “good mornings and afternoons and stuff” of course)
I know I’ve said this before to you, but I will say it again. “That your beauty fails to hide behind those glasses.”
Do you sleep on your back or on your stomach?
No one has asked me that before! Most of the times I sleep on my stomach.
Are there any habits you wish to get rid off? Or any habits you want to develop?
I don’t think I have any habits as such. I want to develop all the good habits that exist on this planet! I mean, who doesn’t?!
- What are your hobbies and how did you get into them?
- What was your favorite age growing up?
- Was the last thing you read digital or in print?
- What makes you feel most accomplished?
- What do you regret not doing in the last year?
- If you got to name a new country, how would you decide what to call it?
- What do you value the most in friendship?
- On what topic or topics, you would never make jokes?
- How do you deal with negative emotions?
- Your ideal vacation?
- When was the last time you cried? Why?
I Gift This Award To:
Thank you for reading!