I’m so honoured to have been nominated for this Liebster Award by Manoj Mehra – author of the blog ‘Believe Strong’. Manoj is an Indian introvert blogger who writes realistic poems. His articles too are highly inspiring and motivating, something that never ceases to have an impact on his readers. Thank you so much Manoj for this nomination, I’m very humbled and grateful to you to have considered me worthy for this award.
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted to express a side of me that is aloof from the real world.
What is your favorite country and why?
Netherlands because Amsterdam has always caught my eyes.
On what basis do you/will vote in elections?
The candidate whom I think actually has stood for elections to win seats for the betterment of the nation and not with the aim of shaming and denigrating other political parties; I will vote for that candidate.
One person to whom you want to apologize and why?
My best friend because lately I haven’t been able to give her the time that she deserves.
What is your favorite movie?
I don’t watch many movies, but one of my favourites include ‘Raazi’.
What is your favorite TV series or show?
It has to be Impractical Jokers.
Who is your favorite actor?
Who is your favorite actress?
There are many but I’ll name a few. Anushka Sharma, Lisa Haydon, Diana Penty, Madhubala and Meena Kumari.
Who is your favorite singer?
Again, I cannot choose one. Blackpink, G Dragon, Somi, Sunmi and Twice are some of my favourites.
What is your favorite food?
Anything in Chinese cuisine is my favourite.
- What were you doing right before writing this post?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- Do you have many acquaintances or very few close friends?
- Do you read newspapers?
- What’s your most used phrase?
- Are you afraid of losing everything you have one day?
- One action of yours that you regret the most is?
- Which tool you prefer for creating, heads or hearts?
- Have you ever feel like the world stopped just for a minute?
- If you could could travel into the outer space, which planet(s) would you like to visit?
- Name your favourite book.
I Gift This Award To
I would like to keep the nominations open this time.
Thank you for reading!