I am extremely humbled and honoured to have been nominated for this Sunshine Blogger Award by Ashok sir – author of the blog ‘Musings of a Wanderer‘. He is a very inspiring person, spreads happiness, and always infuses invigorating and positive energy in his readers. He says that I’m his youngest friend, but little does he know that he in turn is my eldest friend. I totally respect his divine soul and am blessed to have been able to get in touch with him here. Thank you so much again for nominating me, sir.
Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to him/her.
• Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
Ashok sir’s Questions
- How much time do you spend on blogging?
I used to give one hour to blogging the whole summer, but now I have to give it the minimum possible time as I’ve got a lot of other things to do.
- Which is your favourite country other than your own?
It’s probably Netherlands or Italy.
- Which is your favourite song?
It’s called BLACK – by G Dragon Featuring Jennie Kim.
- Do you meditate and why?
I have yoga classes in school, so yeah I do meditate (because I don’t have another choice).
- Is looking good important to you?
No. Being hygienic and healthy coupled up with brimming positivity and happiness is just enough. Also, did I forget to mention good attitude and humour?
- If you were given a boon; what would you ask?
I would ask for a diseasefree world.
- Which is your favourite colour?
Green – colour of nature.
- Do you like movies? Which is the favourite?
I don’t usually watch movies, but it’s not that I hate it. One of my favourite movies is Raazi.
- What is a must must thing you look for in your friends?
- What are the current drivers/goals in your life?
To study hard and get admission in my dream college.
- If there is one thing you could change in your past, what would it be?
I wish I would’ve given more time to the people who were there in my life rather than lamenting for those who weren’t there.
I Gift This Award To
I would like to use the same questions.
Thank you for reading!