I’m so happy to have been nominated for this award by the loveliest Betty. Betty is an amazing blogger, and just like me, she loves winters the most!😉 Thank you so much dear for considering me worthy for this nomination!
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. – Okoto Enigma
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.
• List the rules.
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
• Mention the creator and provide a link as well.
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
• You have to nominate 10-20 people.
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
• Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things About Me
- I am an Indian.
- I hardly like any of the Indian sweets.
- I am highly unpredictable.
1.Dark, milk or white chocolate?
2. Do you have a car?What color is it?
I don’t own a car.
3. Which is your favorite season in the year? Why?
Winters because I can tolerate the cold weather.
4. Which is your favorite book?
I haven’t read many books, but my favourite one is ‘I Am Malala’.
5. What is your dream?
I actually have stopped dreaming, I live in the present and deal with reality.
I like all my posts equally, no links here. Sorry!
I Gift This Award To
Anyone who wishes to participate. It’s an open nomination.
Thank you for reading!