I’m humbled to have been nominated for this Sunshine Blogger Award by none other than What To Do This Month (Betty11). The photographs captured by Betty makes me feel that I’m right there in the scene, living the moment. It’s absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for this nomination, Betty. I’m so contended to know that you considered me worthy for this!
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. Why are you blogging?
I am blogging to write my heart out. Like seriously, no one who knows me in the real world is aware of this fact that I write a blog (except for 2 people). Writing this blog expresses a side of me that I’m too anxious to reveal. So being anonymous and oblivious to the actual world like this serves me wonders, so I’m very happy.
2. Which is your favorite country in the world?
There are gazillions of them, come on now! To name a few – Italy, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, South Korea, Netherlands, United States, Britain, China, France, Germany, Japan, and the list is endless…
3. Do you have a hobby? What is it?
Oh yes I do! I love dancing. I can dance to any song you play for me!
4. What kind of books do you read?
I am not a bookworm and I do not read very often, but I enjoy reading biographies and autobiographies of some highly renowned people like Malala Yousafzai, Benazir Bhutto, etc.
5. Which is your favorite song? What about movie?
It literally changes every second! But for the moment, my favourite song is KICK IT by Blackpink.
6. Apple juice or orange juice?
7. Do you believe in Magic?
Not at all. Its just a name given to the tactic of fooling others. Ugh!
8. Coffee or tea?
I don’t drink either of them.
9. Summer or winter?
Seeing the conditions right now, definitely winter! Hahaha.
10. Books or films?
Films. They’re less time consuming and solely because I lack the patience to read a book. Also, if I pause reading a book in the middle, the curiosity of the story that follows kills me in the meantime.
11. In what country do you live?
India. It is an extremely diverse country, with vast differences in geography, climate, culture, language and ethnicity across its expanse, and prides itself on being the largest democracy on Earth.
- When did you publish your first post?
- What is inspiration to you?
- What are you too hard on yourself for?
- What makes you nervous?
- What makes you feel special?
- If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
- Who are you closest to? Why?
- What’s your favourite joke?
- What’s your most used phrase?
- What did you learn a little too late?
- Tell me a six words story.😜