I’m highly honoured to have been nominated by Orkidedatter (Lillian) for this prestigious Mystery Blogger Award. She is amazing and warm hearted lady who writes very touching pieces. I always get overwhelmed with emotions when I read her posts. She’s very down to earth and a brilliant living example of humility and humanity. Thank you so much for this nomination, Lillian!
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in bligging; and they do it with so much love and passion”.
Now that I wrote these words from Okoto Enigma I can’t understand that I deserve this award …it’s beyond my understanding, and I am overwhelmed by this.
– Put the award logo/image on your blog.
– List the rules.
– Thank the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
– Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
– You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
– Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
– Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
– Share a link to your best posts.
3 Things About Me
- I love Indian stand up comedy. My favourite stand up comedian is Sorabh Pant.
- I have brownish black eyes.
- I’m not the ideal 5ft 8 inches girl.
Which zodiac sign were you born in?
Do you listen to the radio or do you prefer to watch TV?
I personally prefer watching TV. The only thing I watch on TV is sports.
Have you been to Norway and what did you do there? If you don’t, do you want to go here and what do you want to experience?
I have never been to Norway before but I would love to visit it sometime in future.
I want to see Tromsø
Wouldn’t want to miss Bergen
What advice do you give to others in difficult times? And do you live by this advice yourself?
To be good to everyone even if they hurt you more and more. Yes, I do live by this advice myself.
If you could choose, which animal would you like to be and why?
Now that’s hard, okay! Every animal has it’s own unique features so it’s very hard to choose one. Regardless, I would like to be an electric eel.
- How do your give your ultimatum in an argument?
- If you had to open up a charity, what would you name it and what would be its aim?
- How is your best friend different from you?
- Do you have a pet? If yes, then what? If no, then would you want to have one?(Tell me their names too!)
- Sweet, savoury or spicy dishes?