I started blogging around 2.5 months ago with an absolutely blank mind. At first, I did not have any intention to start a blog. It was not very late when I realized that blogging was a medium where I can sort of preserve my thoughts so that I can look back upon these rantings later in life. At the initial stages of blogging, I somewhat lost interest in writing, I had nothing to admire and write about. I did not have any daily dose of motivation to wield about. But then I realized that inspiration is literally everywhere, it is just that am I able to extract the right vibes from it?
From then on, I had millions of thoughts and ideas in my mind, all mixes of emotions, like all had come together at once. Apart from my improved ability to express my thoughts, blogging had taught me so many things that I do not think anything else could have. I have briefed both good and bad things that I’ve encountered yet in bullet points as follows :
- Make friends not followers
- Grammar and vocabulary does not needs to be “perfect”
- Inspiration is everywhere, just find it
- Content and the ability to connect with others is all that matters
- Stop giving a damn about your statistics
- Only a small fraction of your total followers turn up
- Many people have pride in hitting ‘Blind Likes’
- There is so much to learn from every post
- All perspectives need to be respected equally, all voices shall find place
- Everything is worth it, no matter good or bad
Thank you for your kind read.
Stay happy and healthy. Have a wonderful day! Smiles!