I am grateful to PePa ( I wish I knew your real name!) to have considered me worthy for this Versatile Blogger Award. I like how PePa can write many lines describing everything in a scene. A very optimistic and expressive writer.
Visit PePa’s blog by clicking here
What is The Versatile Blogger?
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me
- I am a big foodie. A dish can make or break my day, seriously 😂
- I don’t treat people the way I ‘expect’ them to treat me. I treat people the way I think they should be treated. 🙂
- I wear spectacles less often than I should be. 😅
- I always listen to a particular song on replay for weeks till I get bored of it! 😁
- I have never faked an illness to skip a class nor have I bunked any on purpose. 😌
- I always wanted to study while listening to some of my favorite songs. But then it reduces my speed considerably, so a big no! ☹
- Table Tennis is a sport that I am very bad at. The only thing I can possibly do is the serving part. After that, a rally with me does not even lasts 5 shots! 🤣
I Gift This Award To
PS: I stand nowhere to be the right person to nominate someone and not to nominate others. I’ve nominated the above mentioned blogs because I genuinely enjoy reading their blogs. It clearly doesn’t means that the blogs I’ve not nominated are not at par in quality and content with others. Everyone is authentic and unique in their own way of writing and I absolutely respect and appreciate it.