I am grateful to MamaBuzz to have recognised me for this celebrated Versatile Blogger Award. I love her ‘Wellness Wednesday’ and ‘Quote of the day’ posts. What’s a better way to start a day than getting inspiration from a quote?
Visit her blog by clicking here
What is The Versatile Blogger?
The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 Things About Me
- I prefer reading PDFs and books online over paperback editions. I can read online really fast while I lack interest when the book is in front of me.
- I love flowers that are white in colour. White tulips are probably my favourite.
- Floral scents and perfumes are my ultimate favourite. I can use the same perfume for the rest of my life provided its floral and sweet smelling.
- I originally created this blog as a collection of all my science searches, scientific facts and mathematics related information. But I ended up writing my heart out and here I am today!
- I personally think that my vocabulary (which of course is very limited) is better in my mother tongue, i.e, Hindi than in English.
- I fear public speaking. I can dance without regrets in front of a crowd, but I don’t have the confidence of speaking before a group of people.
- I lack the expertise in introducing myself to anyone. I get so confused when someone asks me something about myself. I am really bad at telling people facts about me (like you have witnessed in this post too).
I Gift This Award To
PS: I stand nowhere to be the right person to nominate someone and not to nominate others. I’ve nominated the above mentioned blogs because I genuinely enjoy reading their blogs. It clearly doesn’t means that the blogs I’ve not nominated are not at par in quality and content with others. Everyone is authentic and unique in their own way of writing and I absolutely respect and appreciate it.