Versatile Blogger Award

I am grateful to MamaBuzz to have recognised me for this celebrated Versatile Blogger Award. I love her ‘Wellness Wednesday’ and ‘Quote of the day’ posts. What’s a better way to start a day than getting inspiration from a quote?

Visit her blog by clicking here

What is The Versatile Blogger?

The Versatile Blogger Award was created to celebrate blogs who have unique content, strong writing, and beautiful images or photographs.

Rules

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
  2. Include a link to their blog.
  3. Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
  5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.

7 Things About Me

• I prefer reading PDFs and books online over paperback editions. I can read online really fast while I lack interest when the book is in front of me.
  • I love flowers that are white in colour. White tulips are probably my favourite.
  • Floral scents and perfumes are my ultimate favourite. I can use the same perfume for the rest of my life provided its floral and sweet smelling.
  • I originally created this blog as a collection of all my science searches, scientific facts and mathematics related information. But I ended up writing my heart out and here I am today!
  • I personally think that my vocabulary (which of course is very limited) is better in my mother tongue, i.e, Hindi than in English.
  • I fear public speaking. I can dance without regrets in front of a crowd, but I don’t have the confidence of speaking before a group of people.
  • I lack the expertise in introducing myself to anyone. I get so confused when someone asks me something about myself. I am really bad at telling people facts about me (like you have witnessed in this post too).

I Gift This Award To

The Introspective Scribbler

Blue Feet, Bamboo Flute

Positive Side Of The Coin

Anupriya Indites

Mercury Twin

Post Card From Life Lately

Inspire & Change

PS: I stand nowhere to be the right person to nominate someone and not to nominate others. I’ve nominated the above mentioned blogs because I genuinely enjoy reading their blogs. It clearly doesn’t means that the blogs I’ve not nominated are not at par in quality and content with others. Everyone is authentic and unique in their own way of writing and I absolutely respect and appreciate it.

Advertisements

83 Comments Add yours

1. Congratulations and thank you for Nominations 😇❤️🙏🏻

Liked by 2 people

1. My absolute pleasure ma’am. ❤💕💐😊

2. Always a treat in getting to know another around the Blogosphere. Nice meeting you here. Well deserved ..Congratulations. – Cezane

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you, Cezane!
      Glad to be connected with you. Heartiest welcome to my blog.

3. Ananya says:

Wow.. Congratulations 💐💐
    You truly deserve this!!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much, Ananya!❤😊

4. orkidedatter says:

Congratulations, and I really enjoy reading this, thank you 🦋

1. Thank you so much! ❤😊

1. orkidedatter says:

Always kindly welcome🦋I hope you enjoy your day🦋

2. I hope you have a great day too! Probably better than mine!🤗

5. Anupriya K says:

Thank you so much for the nomination, love❤️ As you might have noticed I’m not very much interested in these award thingies. I hope you don’t mind 😦
    You can nominate somebody else instead of me, if you want. Thank you again! Lots of love to you

1. You’re very welcome! ❤
      I absolutely don’t mind it. You deserved the nomination so I don’t intend to nominate anyone else. 😊
      Love you loads!

1. Anupriya K says:

Alright! Thanks for understanding ❤ Goodnight. Sleep well!

2. Always! Good night! Sweet dreams! ❤

6. Saania2806 says:

Wohoo congrats 👏🏻

1. Saania2806 says:

Oh my pleasure 💞💞

7. Go girl!You doing me proud!! Shoot for the stars Zealous!

1. Thank you so much PePa! I’m glad to know that I did you proud!😊😊

1. Anytime Zealous.Hope your day has been great…midnight now?

2. Yes it was good. Thank you for asking. How was yours? It’s 10 PM here now.

3. Mine was great..Lots of up and down but quite successful….Check out “These streets ain’t loyal pt3” Did it Today.

4. Nice to hear that. I’ll go right away and check it!

5. Thank you.Give me your views once done.

6. I mean , you’ve described the whole one scene with so much precision!

7. Awesome….so you are like just two hours ahead… and does the whole of India share one time zone?

8. Riya says:

Congratulations!!

9. huguetta says:

Here you are! I caught you slaying it as well hhahaha 😂😂😂
    Congratulations! Well deserved as always <3😉
    If reading fast,PDF are certainly better, more practical as well but the touch of books is priceless ☺
    Mmm I love scents too, I love sweet / vanilla scents, there are many but now I have Black Opium YSL, flowers on the other hand means nothing to me 🙂 I just love to see them in the nature and watch their beauty not more
    So glad to know how this blog was founded! It’s so interesting, glad you’re writing your heart out, good for you and for us 👌👌
    Dancing is actually great, way better than speaking hahah
    You’re practicing here Priya, you’ll be expert in introducing yourself as well as speaking about yourself, just wait and you’ll see 😉😊
    Thank you for sharing all this and always happy to know you more ❤ have a great time and take good care ❤❤

1. Hahaha😂😂 Gotcha!!

Liked by 1 person

10. Congratulations! You thoroughly deserve it! I enjoy so much reading your posts! 😉 But ai have a favourite, and I told you before, your six word stories! 💟💟💟 So good to know a little more about you! I know, I am old fashion, and I do agree with the benefits of it, but nothing compares to an actual book, that I can touch, and smell, and write my notes, and scrible….
    I thank you with all my heart my nomination! Thanks for reading and comment my posts, you’re amazing and I am so grateful! 💕
    I will try to post my response to your questions soon… I am a little behind, and quite frankly overwhelmed. I will try, promise!
    Congratulations again!🤗❤️

1. Thank you so much!
      I’m modern, so I avoid paperback. Hahah😉😂😂
      You truly deserved the nomination and congratulations again! Take your time, no hurry. I’ll be glad to know you a bit more!❤😁

11. Nour Lee says:

I love how your facts are unique. Usually, bloggers say what music or foods they like.

Congratulations! Onwards ☺

1. Thank you for considering me unique! Thank you for your time, Nour!😊

12. Manessah B. says:

Congratulations on getting this award, Priya! So well deserved! 💛

1. Thank you so much, Brandi!💛

1. Manessah B. says:

You are so welcome, Priya! 💛

Liked by 1 person

13. Thanks a lot Zealous Teacher.You are a blessing am humbled.Thanks for checking it out.

1. You’re gods grace mate! It was my utmost pleasure!

1. Still my pleasure…Hahahaha

2. So is mine! And I’m not joking this time.

3. Hahaha I will learn to know when you are serious and when not

4. It’s really hard to decode that! Never mind! Hahaha

14. Ravisingh says:

well deserved! Congratulation to you,Priya!

1. Yes I’m mean!! Hahahahaha

1. Yeeeeees I aaaaaamm. Hahahaha

2. It is a beautiful thing on an amazing person.Hahahaha

3. Oh come on! Hahahaha

4. you should not argue with your teacher! hahahahaha

5. I have learnt Today my dear Zealous Ta.

15. Congratulations again! I have a fear if public speaking too. I get so nervous, I literally shake. Anyway, I know you will win your fears one day for sure. You have an amazing blog and the vocab that you have is enough for your usage of words is perfect 😊❤️

Liked by 1 person

1. Aww, thank you so much dear for your praise. I hope I am able to overcome my fears one day. Let’s see when that one day comes 😂. I too enjoy reading your blogs and I thoroughly enjoy it. Thank you for such a beautiful comment. 😊❤

16. Congrats 🤩👏👏

1. Thank you so much Tushara!❤😊

17. Chiru says:

Congratulations Priya.. Well deserved..

Liked by 1 person

18. Wow i found my web page nominated ….. thank you for the thoughts. I appreciate . Have a wonderful week end. Cheers. @mercurytwin 🙏✨🌷

Liked by 2 people