I am humbled to have been nominated for this prestigious Mystery Blogger Award by my lovely and talented blogger friend Ananya . In her blog, she shares her artistic creations, breathtaking captures, traveling tips, motivational and inspiring poems and articles. Thank you Ananya for nominating me.
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 3 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
3 Things About Me
- I am a big Korean – pop music fan. I don’t listen to any other type of music other than k – pop. Because of this, I can speak broken Korean language fairly well (atleast that’s what I assume!)
- I have been certified (gold) by ‘The Art Of Living’ for having successfully completed 110+ Suryanamaskar rounds in one go. (It took me around 2 hours to do it.)
- I get easily carried away by emotional speeches, stories and songs, tears well up my eyes, but I’m happy that I’m successful enough to not shed them in front of anyone. There is a very famous saying in Hindi that I’ll translate in English, “If tears fill up your eyes, wipe them off on your own. If others come to do the same, they’ll trade it for something.” So I’m more of a secret crier.
Have you ever did a prank that was so hilarious, you still laugh about? What?
I don’t prank people. I have had a very bad experience with me being victimised for a prank. It did cost me losing my first crush. So pranks are a bit no for me.
Have you ever eaten a thing which accidentally dropped on the floor and convinced yourself by Joey’s 5 minute rule?
I don’t know what this Joey’s 5 minute rule is. I searched for it, but didn’t get a satisfactory answer. So let me just skip that part of the question, I guess? Yes I’ve eaten some food articles that I accidentally dropped on the floor, but only at my home. Nowhere outside my house.
What is the funniest incident of your life?
My life itself is funny. Everything is funny (even if sometimes it isn’t, I convince myself to think so, for it lifts up my mood). So basically there is no specific incident which can be titled funny, cause everything’s funny.
What is your dream home and job?
I’ve stopped dreaming. I’m not a dreamer anymore. I live in the present and that’s the truth.
Do you love horse riding? Have you ever done it?
I’ve done horse riding quite a few times and I loved it. It isn’t something I’m keen on doing, but was good for a change.
- Are you being true to your values? What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned so far in life?
- Who is that one person you miss the most at the moment?
- Do you think once you love someone, you will ALWAYS love them? Or do you think love can fade away with time?
- Is there a documentary or book that really changed the way you thought about someone or something?
- What is a holiday that doesn’t exists and you would like to create?
I Gift This Award To
PS: I stand nowhere to be the right person to nominate someone and not to nominate others. I’ve nominated the above mentioned blogs because I genuinely enjoy reading their blogs. It clearly doesn’t means that the blogs I’ve not nominated are not at par in quality and content with others. Everyone is authentic and unique in their own way of writing and I absolutely respect and appreciate it.