I’m honored and grateful to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you Huguette for nominating me, I’m contented to know that you considered me worthy for this award. Huguette is an excellent blogger who writes from all of her heart, is a very sincere and supportive reader and never fails to amaze us with her remarkable posts. She describes herself as a simple person who loves to express different feelings and thoughts in writing and believes in mutual respect and reciprocity in all kind of relationships in life. She is a founder member of Amnesty International groups in Lebanon and remained a member for almost 6 years. Link to her blog: https://huguetta.wordpress.com/
What Is The Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 3 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
3 Things About Me
- Outside the WordPress world, I am not a social bee. I’m not a person who would post her picture on any social media platform. I prefer expressing thoughts via writing instead!
- I love playing a variety of sports and activities. Badminton and bowling top my priority list! Apart from the games I usually play, i.e, volleyball, basketball, rugby, football and badminton (of course) I’ve always wanted to try ice skating! I love dancing too, catch me up for a step anytime!
- I’m a totally different person on the outside vs on the inside. I’m cheerful and fun on the outside. But inside, I’m an emotional person you can say. I am very loving and caring towards the people I adore but I try my best not to show or tell them. I’m afraid to express it for some reason which I’m yet to figure out!
What do you regret the most?
Every action that I’ve performed halfheartedly. I’ve realized that everything is either a hit or a miss. There’s nothing called nearly passed, half passed or almost passed, it’s clearly either pass or fail.
Are you ready to do anything for the people you love?
Depends. I would do anything for them that I think is worth doing for them. Its because of their love, care and affection that I’m here. Anything I do to return their favor is always less.
“The end justifies the means.” Are you with or against and why?
Oh my god, I just realised how diplomatic I am! I can’t take a side. It depends on the situation and its consequences. But most of the times, yes.
Love or success?
Depends (again being diplomatic, sorry I can’t seem to take a side). If the love is for the family, then undoubtedly love! To me, family is above all! But if its the love for the so called “significant other”, then I would choose success. The solely reason being that I’ve invested my past whole life to achieve my dream and to live my passion, so why should I let someone be the obstacle I’m my path? I believe that there is surely the best in store for everyone and I shall find mine when the time is right.
If you were an animal, what you would rather be?
I would want to be an electric eel! I know that this isn’t an answer you would normally expect. There are two reasons behind this. First, I want to know what its like to have such a high voltage flowing through your body. Secondly, because I love sea.
Name your all time crush
Crush….Hmm….These doses of infatuation keep changing (I’ve had 3 to be specific). There hasn’t been anyone consistent in my mind. So let me tell you about the current one. I won’t reveal his name because I respect his privacy. Since looks don’t define a person, I’ll describe his personality. He’s sweet, kind and polite with his expression of words. Though I like everything about him, his eyes have some sort of intoxicating insanity that makes me want to dig into deeper. He has a passion and is sincerely determined to achieve it.
- What is that one thing you think you can do better than everyone? (come on, there has to be one!)
- Should you do right things or things right?
- If you had to apologize to one person right now, who would it be and why?
- What is the best dish you’ve eaten? (Being a foodie, I had to ask this 😜)
- Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person? If yes, share the story!
I Gift This Award To:
(Breaking the rules by nominating 6 bloggers!)