1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
I don’t have any as such. I prefer being called anything the other person wishes to call me.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I’m very bad at art. None of my interests.
Read answers on quora, read blog posts or write my own. That counts to be productive, right?
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
Quiet in general. Average of both in school. Talkative on text messages.
5. What makes you cry?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Whenever I’m in front of one, I suppose.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
For me, a pleasure cannot be guilty.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
I want to answer this one so bad, but I respect that person’s privacy.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
Almost everyday. Sports and politics section grabs my attention the most.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Dogs, dogs and dogs! I’m the most cowardly person when it comes to dogs!
13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
Depends on the person at the opposition and the situation.
14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
Person: Are you from Japan?
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
A few very close friends. They’re the best!
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
No. I’m quite spontaneous with my words.
19. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
Mumbai. It’s where I was born and am being brought up.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Never thought about it. Maybe Pooja, Prarthana or something similar I guess.
21. When was the last time you lied?
Can’t seem to remember. I don’t lie that often.
22. What’s something that amazes you?
Expanse of the universe.
Inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease. That would be nice!
24. What is your favourite amateur activity?
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
“I have an exam day after tomorrow.”
26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?
Windflower by MAMAMOO. So soothing! Good for a change, you should give it a try.
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
My Di! She’s beautiful, kind, understanding, open – minded and adoring.
Nah, leave the past in the past. Don’t want to mess up history, it’s already very confusing to me.
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
Park Jihyo of a South Korean girl group named ‘Twice’. This is her.
30. What do you want me to know?
It was so fun answering these questions! I hope you enjoyed reading them.