Answering 30 Interesting Questions

Thank you so much Heidi for nominating me to write answers to your very interesting questions. I will love to answer them and I hope you like it! Thanks again. So here we go!

1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?

I don’t have any as such. I prefer being called anything the other person wishes to call me.

2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?

I’m very bad at art. None of my interests.

3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?

Read answers on quora, read blog posts or write my own. That counts to be productive, right?

4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?

Quiet in general. Average of both in school. Talkative on text messages.

5. What makes you cry?

Someone expressing their love and affection towards me, seeing others unite or divide and watching others cry. I’m an emotional person.

6. What is your biggest pet peeve?

When someone makes a sound while chewing, especially if that person is sitting right next to me, oh my god, I just can’t stand it!

7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

Whenever I’m in front of one, I suppose.

8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?

Not the strangest, but I believed that pens could change colours on their own. From red to green, green to blue, blue to pink and so on. Weird, right?

9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?

For me, a pleasure cannot be guilty.

10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?

I want to answer this one so bad, but I respect that person’s privacy.

11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?

Almost everyday. Sports and politics section grabs my attention the most.

12. Which animal scares you the most?

Dogs, dogs and dogs! I’m the most cowardly person when it comes to dogs!

13. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?

Depends on the person at the opposition and the situation.

14. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received?

That my words mean the whole world to them and that I’m better than a person they could have ever imagined to exist!

15. What question are you tired of hearing?

Person: Are you from Japan?

Me: I’m not. I’m north Indian. (Trust me, I don’t look that Asian. I am unable to comprehend why people ask me this!)

16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?

Frog legs. Don’t ask me how it was, I don’t remember. But I can assure that it wasn’t nice cause I haven’t ordered it again yet.

17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?

A few very close friends. They’re the best!

18. Do you have a catchphrase?

No. I’m quite spontaneous with my words.

19. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?

Mumbai. It’s where I was born and am being brought up.

20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?

Never thought about it. Maybe Pooja, Prarthana or something similar I guess.

21. When was the last time you lied?

Can’t seem to remember. I don’t lie that often.

22. What’s something that amazes you?

Expanse of the universe.

23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?

Inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease. That would be nice!

24. What is your favourite amateur activity?

Dancing! You play a random song, I’ll dance to it! (Not many people know that I dance except a few of my seniors with whom I used to have dance battles. That was fun!)

25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

“I have an exam day after tomorrow.”

26. What is your favourite song (at least at the moment)?

Windflower by MAMAMOO. So soothing! Good for a change, you should give it a try.

27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.

My Di! She’s beautiful, kind, understanding, open – minded and adoring.

28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?

Nah, leave the past in the past. Don’t want to mess up history, it’s already very confusing to me.

29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?

Park Jihyo of a South Korean girl group named ‘Twice’. This is her.

30. What do you want me to know?

This.

It was so fun answering these questions! I hope you enjoyed reading them.

I nominate everyone reading this (irrespective of whether you are my follower or a newbie to my blog) to write your own answers to these questions. I’m very sure you’ll have immense fun answering them just like I did! Please leave a comment on this post giving the link to your answers post so that I don’t miss them! Have a great time answering!

Advertisements

176 Comments Add yours

1. Interesting! Prarthana 😋

1. Haha. Thanks mate!💕

Liked by 2 people

2. I would love to read your answers if you acknowledge it!

Liked by 3 people

2. Sure! You will get it soon.

3. Ramyani Bhattacharya says:

Wow. It was nice reading your answers. 😊

Liked by 3 people

1. Thank you! I would love to read yours too!

1. Ramyani Bhattacharya says:

Glad to hear that. Maybe I could actually do it😂

4. Manessah B. says:

Loved your answers, Priya!! It was very fun getting to know you a bit more! Thank you for inviting me to participate in this activity! I really appreciate it!

Liked by 3 people

1. My pleasure! I’m glad you like it!

5. Hey Ana! It was so much fun reading your answers! Loved reading them!💕

Liked by 1 person

1. I have nominated you too! I have commented on one of your posts inviting you to participate.

6. I remember eating frog legs too, but I was told that it was chicken!🤷🏼‍♀️ I haven’t eaten them since then. These are interesting questions and thank you so much for nominating me!✨💕

Liked by 3 people

1. Oh! The same had happened with me! It’s my pleasure and I can’t wait to read your answers!💕

7. Mama Buzz says:

Haha That was so much fun reading your answers! I’ll get back to you soon with mine!:)

1. Sure! I’m glad you enjoyed reading them! Waiting for yours!💕😊

8. Ananya says:

Interesting answers.. I’ll surely post mine as soon as possible.. I’ve exams so it can be a little late like few days or something. I hope it’s okay. I’ll try my best to complete it as soon as possible..!! 😊👍👍
    Great post!! Well done..you!!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! Yes I know, we both have maths exam day after tomorrow, all the very best for that! You’ll do great! Take your time dear, no problem💕😊

1. Ananya says:

Okay..Thank you very much Priya!! Wish you the same..All the best..👍
        You’ll too do great I believe. Best Wishes 💟💟

Liked by 1 person

2. How’s the preparation going?

3. Ananya says:

It’s going good..what about you?☺

4. Ananya says:

That’s great! 😊👍

Liked by 1 person

5. What are you doing now and tomorrow?

6. Ananya says:

Practising Maths..!! We gotta do it..😂

7. Ananya says:

yeah..!!!!

8. Ananya says:

I using the idea of Gifs if you don’t mind. They are very interesting.

Liked by 1 person

9. No problem. I agree using GIFs makes it more interesting!

10. Ananya says:

yeah!! i know right!!

9. soanuthatch says:

Hi! Thanks again for nominating me! I enjoyed reading through your answers. I loved the way you animated yours, too. I had fun with this! Here are my answers: https://soanuthatch.com/2019/03/04/30-interesting-questions/

Liked by 2 people

1. Oh my god! What an amazing collection of thoughts! I loved the way you’ve answered and added pictures to make it more interesting. I’ll surely listen to the song you mentioned and read the book you suggested. Loved reading your post, thank you!

2. soanuthatch says:

Thank you so much Priya! I really enjoyed this post! Thanks again for the suggestion. I will pass it on, too!

Liked by 3 people

1. My pleasure! I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did! What a fun way to know each other better!😊

10. Ravisingh says:

Honest,Real and straight answers! I loved it Priya!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you! I nominate you too!

11. gaillovesgod says:

Priya, Congrats on your nomination! I loved reading your post. So entertaining, and fun to get to know you.
    I decided to take you up on your offer and join you in sharing! God loves you!

Liked by 3 people

1. Amazing answers! You have such adorable pet names! I totally agree on your point that it breaks my heart when I see people intentionally hurting others. Thank you for posting such interesting answers. It has enabled me to know you better. God loves me, and so does you!💕

1. gaillovesgod says:

PTL! Thank you again, Priya! The world would be a much kinder place if we were good to one another. ❤ We do love you! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Thank you so much. The world still is a survival land because it’s balance by blissful souls like you!💕

3. gaillovesgod says:

my cup runneth over ❤

Liked by 1 person

4. Aww💕💕. So nice to be able to connect with you!

12. Chiru says:

Wow that’s interesting… You just gave a wonderful visualization…

Liked by 4 people

1. Hey Chiru! Thanks. I nominate you to write your answers !

1. Chiru says:

Oh I am grateful… Will post mine soon… Thank you so much..

2. My pleasure! Can’t wait to read your answers! Have fun answering them💕

Liked by 1 person

13. Mam, Is that your good name is Prarthana?

1. No no. My actual name is Priya.😊

14. huguetta says:

Thank you for nominating me and here is the post: hope you will get this comment!

Liked by 2 people

1. Hey! Nice answers. Koko is such a cute pet name! I too like you am an emotional person and am afraid of dogs. Snails?..never tried them. Mother Teresa would be impressed by your question, I must say. Thank you for putting your thoughts on these questions. I now know you better than before! I appreciate you considering my nomination! Loved reading!

1. huguetta says:

Thank you 🙂 Cute but irrelevant to the real name hahah
        What’s your name? (I asked you in the post actually)
        I’m glad we have some common traits and glad that you enjoyed reading as well 🙂 Thank you again for making me think of these answers

Liked by 2 people

2. Haha. It was fun reading! I had left a comment on your post. Seems like you haven’t received it, maybe you should check your spam. Anyways, my name is Priya. Glad to know you! 💕

3. huguetta says:

You’re right your comments went to spam! Well my comment has vanished? it was on a post about friendship, re-check probably it still there
        Glad to know you Priya, it’s a nice name! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

4. Thankful you received them! Yes your comments have vanished, not there even in the spams. Thank you, happy to receive a compliment on my name!😁 You too have a beautiful name, you said it’s a French name, what’s the meaning?

5. huguetta says:

Okay I will comment on future posts then 😌 yes it’s a beautiful name what’s the meaning?
        Mine means “Intelligence” and thank you for the compliment as well 😊

Liked by 2 people

6. Wow, nice! My name means “beloved”. It’s a sanskrit word. Yes, I too am looking forward to reading your future posts!💕

7. huguetta says:

The meaning is even more beautiful 🤗 thank you for the information! Glad to know you and looking forward as well for your future posts 😊

8. Thank you so much! Have a great day/night!😊

9. huguetta says:

Same to you 😊 (afternoon now)

10. Oh. It’s 20:30 here😄

11. huguetta says:

Good evening to you then 😊🌚

Liked by 1 person

15. Thanks for your nomination, Mam. Here are my answers. Please check it out. https://tusharaolivia.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/30-amazing-fun-facts-about-me/

1. Hey! Thanks for considering my post and please don’t call me mam. 😅
      I’ll just read your answers and get back to you in some time!💕

Liked by 3 people

1. Hey Tushara! Please let me know if you’ve received my comment on your post that you’ve sent. Must say again, it was amazing to read your thoughts on the questions! Thank you for considering my nomination! Loved reading it!💕

Liked by 2 people

16. I haven’t received your comment on my page. May be a case of some network error. Thanks for your compliments Priya. Feeling happy for your consideration 😍❤️

Liked by 2 people

1. Amazing and relatable answers! I too study the night before the exam. Truly parents are our personal idols! I too am not very good at art, but personally very proud of it.😂 I too wonder, what Hitler had gained? I loved how you said “Be you, nothing more, nothing less”. So true! It was nice to know you better than before! Thank you for writing these answers, loved it and totally enjoyed reading them!💕
      (This is the comment I posted). Maybe you should check your spams.

17. Thanks for leaving your best remarks 😍❤️

18. Aarnav Gupta says:

Reading blogs and quora answers work so good.

1. I know, right! Looks you can relate to it!👍🏻😊

1. Aarnav Gupta says:

Oh, that’s what I do every other night when no one is up for a chat, and I need to sleep.

Liked by 2 people

2. Haha. So true! Plus the answers are so amazing that you can’t help but keep scrolling down for more!

19. Aarnav Gupta says:

I did enjoyed reading them, and I hope to take time out to answer them myself soon!

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you so much for considering my nomination! Can’t wait to read your answers!

Liked by 2 people

20. Thank you Cate for your interesting answers! If anyone wants to read her answers, here’s the link: https://cateboro.wordpress.com/2019/03/05/answering-30-interesting-questions/

21. You’re amazing my dearest 😊❤

1. Thank you! You too!💕😊

Liked by 1 person

1. Hey Chinedu! I nominate you to write answers to these questions!

Liked by 2 people

22. nickname is mado, play music when I can’t sleep, talkative, death makes me cry, I look at the mirror twice a day read a newspaper once in a while

Liked by 3 people

1. I too am scared of facing death, though it inevitable.

23. Flor says:

Hi there!! Here’s my answer.. Hope you like it..

Thank you!

Liked by 2 people

1. Hey! So nice answers. I can call you Ada if you don’t mind?😜 Food and karaoke! Good combo, will try it some day (though I don’t sing). You and your students look so beautiful! Looks like you all really go well with each other which is incredible!😊 Also, your pictures of Albay are so pretty! Amazing scenery! 😍 Thank you for sharing and participating!💕

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you for the reblog!

1. Your most welcome. Par mere pass follower sirf 1 hin hain😋😶😑

Liked by 2 people

2. It’s alright. Everyone starts from one follow only, it’s totally fine. After all, Rome wasn’t built in a day, right?☺

Liked by 2 people

3. Yeah..I posted in Hindi…U got it?

4. Yeah.. urs is dreamy one

5. May I know I am talking to a girl or boy

6. Yes of course. My name is Priya. You probably can now tell that I’m a girl😂

7. 🤣🤣🤣🤣of course..

8. Well , blogging is ur hobby or u want to make it profession

Liked by 1 person

9. Till now, it’s a hobby.

10. Same here. Well , disturbed u enough I think😓

Liked by 1 person

11. Not at all! I love talking to new people!

12. 😊..k priya , btw r u a working lady or still studying

Liked by 1 person

13. I’m in school. Giving 10th boards now.

Liked by 1 person

14. Great …. Good luck for ur exams…

15. Thank you Gargi!💕

24. Wonderful. Great insights

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! I nominate you to write your answers if you acknowledge participation.

1. Oh thank you so much!
        Whenever you post your answers, please send me a link of that post of yours on my this post so that along with me, others get to know you too!😊

Liked by 1 person

25. Haha. I know right! I don’t look that Asian, seriously. I wonder why everyone asks me that!😂

26. You are from Mumbai!

1. I have came there

Liked by 1 person

2. Oh nice. Did you like it here?

3. Still remember that says I have spend there

4. Hmm. Must have been a memorable experience

Liked by 1 person

5. What is the one thing very different in Mumbai from Kerala?

6. The cultural difference

7. Yeah right. Coconut trees too?😂

8. Coconut trees now less in Kerala

Liked by 1 person

9. Oh. We’re rarely get pure coconut water here.

Liked by 1 person

10. What I have seen in Mumbai before 20 year back is now just begun in Kerala ( the attitude of youth) styles…..

Liked by 1 person

11. Oh, I see. That’s not jolly to hear. Being a teenager, I myself don’t understand the trends and the craze for it!

Liked by 1 person

12. My parents will not allow me to wear jeans shirts.. they always compel me to clean shave and cut the hair and wear executive dress or traditional dresses

Liked by 1 person

13. So are you happy with this or not?
        I personally feel that times change and we need to change with time to the extent required.

Liked by 1 person

14. I am so happy because I will do just opposite of ask me to do? Like some one said we have only one life. So we have to live what our mind says

Liked by 1 person

27. Thank you for nominating me to answer the 30 interesting questions! I enjoyed reading your answers and having a go myself. It’s great to find someone who enjoys dancing too! The link to my answers is here:

Liked by 2 people

1. Hey! I just read your answers! Let me know if you’ve received my comment on your post cause WordPress is seriously playing games with me😂

Liked by 1 person

1. I’ve just replied to your comment – sorry that it took a while, it’s been a hectic week! Hope your technical issues resolve themselves soon! Thank you again for nominating me 😊 X

Liked by 1 person

2. It’s alright, no issues!
        Stay happy and healthy!💕😊

28. Lea says:

Haha! I can totally relate to the chewing thing. Both my daughter have misophonia too. I wrote about our experience on https://finediningondiscourse.com/Misophonia. You are definitely not alone in that!

1. Thank you! You too can write your answers if you’re willing to participate. 😊

29. Vrunda says:

It was great reading your answers. And yes.. even I share the same dog phobia.. we seem weird to people these days coz “who doesn’t love dogs!” Haha…

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you Vrunda! You too can write the answers if you acknowledge participating!💕
      Welcome to the dogs “phobia” community 😂

1. Vrunda says:

😂
        Yeah I guess I will. Thank you for nominating me!
        What’s your name, buddy?

Liked by 1 person

2. My name is Priya. Which grade are you in?

3. Vrunda says:

Hello Priya!
        I am doing Second Year. What about you?

Liked by 1 person

4. Second year college? I am in school.

5. You’re in college?

6. Nice! What subjects are you studying?

7. Vrunda says:

Psychology specialisation

30. msw blog says:

I really enjoyed this post great questions with even better answers . Here my take on a few questions you and your readers might enjoy